Vampire Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Local pubs, local gossip. (Sithis)

Go down

Local pubs, local gossip. (Sithis) Empty Local pubs, local gossip. (Sithis)

Post by Thana Semele Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:33 pm

Local pubs, local gossip. (Sithis) Sam-Trammell-True-Blood
(Jonesy)

Jonsey was standing behind his bar, it was daytime so he doubted many would be in today. Sithis was out the back on break or something and he heard the door open and immediately smelled who it was. "Well would you look at what the cat dragged in." He teased to the young blonde that walked in. "I'll be damned, Thana. Coming off your high parents horse and coming to Mystic Falls." Jonsey said and walked around the bar to the girl.

Local pubs, local gossip. (Sithis) 8a0642fb6d64ce01e8f1806d5e47a962

Thana had opened the door to the local pub and had heard Jonsey speak, "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know this place had gone to the dogs." She countered, and smirked. "I don't remember wet mutts being allowed in pubs." Thana told him, as he was a werewolf it was the irony that she gave him back. Then as he came closer she smiled and did their handshake. "Hey I've said it before I'm not my parents. Besides doesn't everyone hate politicians?" She asked with a smile. She knew what her parents real job was, and as Jonsey knew she had nothing to do with it.

Jonsey laughed and did his handshake with Thana,   So what do you want kiddo? A job? You know bar is always open to you . SITHIS!" Jonsey called, "Whenever this lady comes in she is to have whatever she asks for. Ever need a hand with the bar ask her . Got it? Thana meet Sithis my bartender. Sithis. Thana Semele, one of my most trusted friends."  Jonsey knew what her name held, but he also knew she was nothing like her parents.

Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Local pubs, local gossip. (Sithis) Empty Re: Local pubs, local gossip. (Sithis)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:07 am

Siithis was on his break out back. Eating Negima and drinking Lime Juice. Tasty little snort that thing he was eating. "Indeed matie I shall rid the world of vampires all off them." he said talking to himself outside before taken a chuck off the meat off and chewing on it. Indeed it was a gloriously day today. He'd gotta a Job as a Bartender. So that was rather fun. He was on his break. God he loved breaks just as much as he loved killing vampires.

His boss called. "I"M ON MY BLOODY BACK YOU BLOODY GAMIK!" He shouted back. Shaking his head back and forth. "Cyka." He cussed, Finished his Negima. Finishing the lime juice in plastic cup and tossing it before getting inside. " K. Hi. Bye, name Sithis I'll be Serving bye." he didn't give her a glance he didn't care. He was working his Day light ring on his middle finger of his right hand. he went behind the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:24 am

Thana raised an eyebrow at the man, then looked at Jonsey. "You always pick the ones with the most bite don't you." She said and looked at the man, he was VERY attractive and maybe in another life she would of liked him but doubted it. Sex sold, so she understood why Jonsey had put him on. And Jonsey just shook his head. Its quiet anyway you gronk. God you're on break as it is !" Jonsey answered, and shook his head. What do you want to drink kiddo?

" Water is fine I can't drink till after six you know this." Thana answered and as Jonsey served it she took it. He had to go do stuff so she was left sitting at the bar, the man. Sithis. Had a daylight ring and she looked at it, making it not known that she was looking at it. "So what is there good around here? Bartenders usually have the most info." Thana said, putting her money down on the table. Water was cheap. But talk was helpful.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Looking at Jonsey. Sithis merely flipped him off. "IF I WAS ON BREAK DON"T BLOODY CALL ME!" he yelled back at him. Stupid dog. That man was. Shaking his head from side to side. He looked around at the bystanders. Shit why did Jonsey. Have to introduce Sithis to a bloody child. Why was she even here. Was Jonsey doing one of his tricks to piss Sithis the hell off. One of his jokes. When the female approached him. Sithis glared at her. Before looking around. He shook his head and sighed.

"Good Day." He said quietly enough for her to hear. Then moved around to serve the next person a drink. "There you go. Cutie. That's for you enjoy the drink. If you want anything else just ask." He would then go back to using the cloth to dry the glasses. Completely ignoring the existence of the girl. He didn't like underage people in the bar. It made the bar look bad and can get people in trouble. This bar specifically. Sithis gave a rats ass if She was Jonsey's friend it simply won't happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:35 pm

It seemed this man wasn't going to take heed to thana and she looked as he served someone else politely. Oh well . Time to get him to answer her and in one smooth motion she pulled a hunting knife, one used specifically for vampires and stabbed it into the table. " I asked you a question vampire. Don't makes repeat myself ." Thana said and turned to the girl , " Go ." She ordered and the girl did. Almost like compulsion .

Thana kept her hand on the knife and glared back at the vampire, " I'll have a whiskey on ice ." She said, once asking . Now he had been rude she was telling him. A hunter wanting a drink from a vampire . Even if she didn't want to hunt she hated rude vampires.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:12 pm

He looked at her and smiled. When she had reacted. How cute she threw a fit. He leaned towards her and glared at her. "Why don't you piss off cook, before you get yourself in far more trouble then you are now. Little Hunter. I don't take orders from high mighty, egoistical, self righteous, brats like you? What's wrong parents did not treat you the right way? You think a knife is going to scare me? Girl piss off. You reek of food for the people in he. There's two vampires in this room sitting here." He said quietly.

He took the knife, In his hand from the table span it in between his fingers. "Ayo. It's not quite my type. I anit serving you jack shit. Go get yourself another drink. Water suits you." He slammed the knife down on the table, with same amount of force that she did. He seemed to have self control for a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:33 am

Thana looked at the man, "I'm not a hunter my parents are . You would do well to remember that Vampire bat." She answered, "You don't scare me. And I am sure you faggots just love Vervain." Thana told him, "Let them sit. Let them shit and see if I care."

"Jonsey your bartender sucks." Thana told her friend who had walked back in and didn't move the knife that he had taken and slammed down. "Keep it. Lose your virginity to it asshole." She said to the rude bartender, before walking out. A rude vampire wasn't worth her time. No way in hell would she tip him. He got the knife. That was enough for an asshole like him. Jonsey walked out after her but she raised her hand. "Don't. Don't bother , your bartender is an asshole I'll find a different pub to bring money to. Sorry man. It's not you its your staff. " She said, then grabbed her board and skated off down the street. Stupid vampire be damned would she let some asshole tell her she couldn't have a drink.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum