Vampire Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood on the Dance Floor (Sithis)

Go down

Blood on the Dance Floor (Sithis) Empty Blood on the Dance Floor (Sithis)

Post by Damon Salvatore Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:37 pm

Damon decided that he wanted to go out of the Salvatore boarding house it was boring spending his entire day there while Stefan was out with Elena and he had nothing to do he didn't even have Ivan yet and he was contemplating going and releasing him early from jail well breaking him out. At least then he would have something to do but then that would only increase the lad's sentence if he was caught again. So sadly he was alone at the moment. He drove into town and sat down at the bar of Mystic Grill and ordered himself a bottle of whiskey.

He really hated not having any of his sired vampires around him. At least he could make the ones who still had the bond do what he wanted them to do. Though however there was the chance that the one's who broke their bonds between him could rise against him and try to attack out of revenge. Though if that was the case he hoped that they understood that it would be suicide as being the sire he was stronger then all of them.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Blood on the Dance Floor (Sithis) Empty Re: Blood on the Dance Floor (Sithis)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:56 pm

Sithis was out cleaning the glasses at the bar. He was annoyed that some child came in earlier by the name of Thana. Why do underage people come to this place. It was really super annoying to be quite honest. Shaking his head. He was about to go out on break to relax himself from all the troubles. When he went outside he could have sworn he saw a ghost from the pace. Glaring at Damon from the back. He joined a seat appositive of him."What are you doing here." He asked him coldly. "You get out right now. Before I drag you out myself. We don't welcome your kind to this Bar. So kindly piss of Damon." He said coldly. He was ready to fight and if Damon felt Froggy then he will have to leap. "You leave right now and never come back or set foot to this place again." He added to Damon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Damon raised an eyebrow at the guy who decided to take a seat across from him and demand that he left. He had been going to the bar well the grill for years and never had a problem yet today he was being demanded to leave he didn't like that. Looking at the man more closely he noticed that it was one who he had turned. This wasn't going to be good. "I have been coming here for months and never of had a problem until now. So pray tell me why you have the right to kick me out of the bar?" He said as he raised his bottle to his lips and took a sip. Really he was not happy but was trying to keep himself under control he didn't want his brother to come to his rescue yet again that was just embarrassing especially since he was wanting his brother to suffer. Well that was one way though he didn't like doing it so easily.

Damon continued to looking past the man in front of him. He wondered what made him think that he could take him on. He was originally sired by him so therefore he was weaker that was how it worked in the vampire world. If he tried to fight he would have another thing coming though he would never back down from a fight.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum