Vampire Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Studio 10 (Cassie)

2 posters

Go down

Studio 10 (Cassie) Empty Studio 10 (Cassie)

Post by Thana Semele Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:59 pm

Studio 10 (Cassie) Sam-Trammell-True-Blood
Sometimes, just sometimes Jonsey hated his connections. Luckily this wasn't one of those times, one of the young pups , Cassie actually knew of his friend Thana so had gotten in his pickup truck and taken her for a drive to a studio outside of town. Not saying anything at first but when they pulled up spoke to her.

"Hey when you meet who's inside......Don't ask for toenail clippings ok?" Jonsey said to the pup, then walked in to the creator booth. Where they could see Thana doing some recordings with another artist, her backup and her friend. The whole Grunge band was there, and he smiled. She would be taking a break soon, Jonsey knew that much and looked at Cassie. "Good enough late birthday present kiddo?" He asked, and ruffled her hair. Watching his other young friend in the studio. Crossing his arms over his chest, he waited for his friend to take her break and she looked up and noticed him and he waved. The girl, Thana walked out and made her way to the recording room where Jonsey and Cassie were. "Remember no toenail clippings"

(The song they walk in on)
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Studio 10 (Cassie) Empty Re: Studio 10 (Cassie)

Post by Cassie Montez Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Cassie was bit of surprised when she met Jonsey here, she didn't really expect to meet him here in Mystic Falls. He decided to bring her to her and his friend Thana in his pickup truck, who(Thana) wasn't in that truck but somewhere else. She really wasn't really sure where they did go at start but she didn't really complain there. He probably said but Cassie didn't really pay much attention to it at the moment. She was just thinking what they did here in this not so known and small town. She just was happy too see some familiar faces around here. Soon she realized when they arrived there it was some kind of studio out of town.

Cassie smiled at that and tried not to laugh there. "Okay I will remember it," she said there with a smile to Jonsey and did follow him to the creator booth. "Probably yes," she said there, not sure if she even asked it from her at the moment. "Yes, I won't ask don't worry. If you say not ask then I won't," she said there with smile. She really wasn't sure what was with that toenail clippings but she knew there was something with it. She just at the moment couldn't remember it. She was sure it was something to with weird fans but she really couldn't recall it. She wasn't like them for sure. She didn't get really point of it.
Cassie Montez
Cassie Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:44 pm

Jonsey nodded as she said she wouldn't bring up toenail clippings and smiled as Thana came through. " Jonsey wasn't expecting you to visit." She said with a warm smile, and everyone else took a break. "Not here for me Thans, I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. Cassie, meeting you is kinda her late birthday present. Jonsey confessed, with a sheepish grin and Thana only smiled and looked at the girl.

" Hi, Cassie? I'm Thans, pleasure to meet you and happy late birthday." Thana said and offered a hug to the girl. Least she hadn't asked for toenail clippings, or worse. She seemed like an okay kid. Who also looked to be a few years older then her. "Do you live in Mystic Falls? I just moved here. Keep it on the down low." She told the girl with a smile, being famous in New York and Hollywood sometimes had its drawbacks. Least almost no one in Mystic falls knew of her music. ALMOST no one.
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Montez Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:34 pm

Cassie smiled and waited there then until Thana had break. She smiled when Jonsey introduced her to to Thana. She really wasn't go crazy fan girl when she meets her, she was sure. She actually had listened her couple of songs before and what's she have heard was good. She stayed quiet all that time when Jonsey and Thans talked there, she really didn't wanna cut into it. It was rude thing to do.

"Hey, Thans. It's pleasure to meet you too," she said with a smile when Thans had talked with her now. "Oh thanks," she added. "Erm I moved here recently too. Few days ago actually. So not really met anyone here yet," she said with a small smile there now. "Don't worry I won't go and boost it around. I like your songs but I know you famous people want some quiet time too and have feelings. So I respect that you want to be not known here," she said there now there to Thans and she really did meant it. She really wasn't some crazy fan.
Cassie Montez
Cassie Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:58 pm

Thana smiled softly as the girl spoke, genuinely happy to talk to someone. She wasn't the type of person  to snob people, and if they treated her with respect she did the same thing. Jonsey was just off talking to some of the studio friends he had. Thana listened and nodded, "Oh well we might have to hang out some time as the two newbies huh? Though I don't think I'm going to be at school too much. " She admitted with a smirk .

Cassie didn't seem so bad so when she mentioned songs Thana livened up even more. "Yeah? Glad you like them, do you have one you like the most? We still need to record Young Blood, if you want you can sit in instead of being in the booth." She offered, "How old did you turn for your birthday?"
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Montez Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Cassie didn't really get the whole going crazy over a famous person. She never will probably. Some even have tried to explain why they do that and that, she just doesn't get it. I guess she is smarter or dumper them, she believes that she is smarter. "Sure we can hang out in times as newbies in town. That's fine. School isn't hard for me. Just try not to stand out much there," she said there with a small smile. She really didn't wanna be center of attention.

"That song what you just sang, Fire N Gold is good. And i think I have heard Young Blood too. It was pretty good one. I can't remember all titles right now sorry," she said there now with a small smile on her face. When she offered that she should be inside there with her not in booth she was bit of surprised. She didn't really expect it. "If you want then that would be okay with me," she said. "I did turn seventeen."
Cassie Montez
Cassie Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:57 am

Thana smiled at Cassie, " I don't find school hard im just not into it Ya know? I'm actually looking to become a tattoo artist but hey." She said with a smile, " Well cool." Thana told the girl when she said she liked fire n gold , " Awesome, 17 has gotta be a good age."

As the producer ticked over Thans looked at Cassie, " Well come on in, and don't mind the mess of music we make . " she joked , and went back down to the chair. Jonsey just smiled at the pup, Thana liked her which was really good. He sat outside while they recorded Young Blood and Thana was glad it was over. Once it was she introduced Cas to the rest of her band, " Hey there's some full moon formal founders party the kids in town are having, we will be out at the old warehouse .just some friends if you wanna hang out that night."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Montez Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:40 am

"It's not hard but just that I'm different from normal human and I need to control myself or something bad happens," she said there and sighed. She just didn't had full control of her strength for sure yet, she had just recently became werewolf and that was dangerous to some people probably. Even if she slowly learned it. "I'm not sure what I wanna be yet. It's good you have idea," she added. "It's quite good age," she said. She wasn't really sure if it was.

"I won't mind it," she said with a small smile. She joined with them then there but said quiet there and listened music until it was recorded there. She didn't wanna disturb it. "Party at full moon time?" she asked there now with a small smile. She wasn't sure if she should yes that she will attend or not.
Cassie Montez
Cassie Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Thana Semele Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Thana raised an eyebrow, "Guess that's what happens when you are a wolf." She said and Jonsey walked over. "Now now miss hunter behave." He told her and Thana smiled. "I'm only one by blood, its not me you know that."

Jonsey just laughed, "Oh Full Moon party, I'm sure we can go Cassie, as long as we are gone by the time the moon fully rises." He said, feeling protective of Cassie. She was a young werewolf. "Mmmm you don't hold back in speaking our secrets do you?" He teased and looked at Cassie. "Come on lets get you back home, I don't want your parents biting my head off." Jonsey said and Thana smiled, scribbling her number down. "Here, Cassie. Call me any time, and if anything interesting is going to happen I'll text you."
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Montez Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:20 am

Cassie smiled and nodded her head slowly. She knew it was because of it. She just wasn't sure what else to say right now.

"I guess we can do it. So it would probably be good idea to meet most people here in this town too," she said there now finally something with a weak smile. She really wasn't still sure if it was that kind of good idea but there will be at least people who she knows, so that was good about it. "Erm okay. My parents won't do it. Their cool people, they are very reasonable people," she said there with a weak smile still. She did take the number. "Sure, thanks," she said there now.
Cassie Montez
Cassie Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum