Vampire Mansion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letters From a Prisoner (Thana)

2 posters

Go down

Letters From a Prisoner (Thana) Empty Letters From a Prisoner (Thana)

Post by Ivan Feofan Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Dear Thana

I hope this letter finds you as I had to use the prison information system. Anyways I am sorry if I scared you during our short visit. Though I hope you understand being who I am and without adequate food near by makes one give into certain urges. I really hope I didn't hurt you as that was not my intentions. Guess I am just hoping for a friend as I have very few here and actually fewer at home. Once again I am sorry if I hurt you. Hopefully you can look past the monster that I am as I am much more then just a vampire I am asking for a chance to show you when and if I am released.

From an imprisoned Vampire (Ivan)
Ivan Feofan
Ivan Feofan

Back to top Go down

Letters From a Prisoner (Thana) Empty Re: Letters From a Prisoner (Thana)

Post by Thana Semele Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:27 pm

" Dear Ivan

It's alright I'm not hard to track in a jail system . So evidently yes I got your letter. And as for what happened who am I to judge? I was the one that bashed a mans skull in . As for you being what you are..... That's okay too. As I said when we met I am not my parents. My neck has healed so nothing to worry about. Perhaps you can show me a lot of things when you are released . Maybe go chair shopping and pick out what ones you like.

From Thana
Thana Semele
Thana Semele

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum